SHIFT, a.s. was established as an investment company in 2005.
Year 2005 – The company was mainly focused on financial consulting
- Consultations and collaboration with the Across, financial group, on the project Across Private healthcare fond, a.s. – private capital in the sector of Slovak healthcare,
- Consultation for the reclassification of insurance stocks for BLACH Slovak, a broker insurance company, on behalf of a foreign owner.
Year 2006 – Development of consultation and financial services. SHIFT a.s. expands its activities in the sectors of real estate and development
- INFINITI MEDIA, s.r.o. – Consultation and implementation of business strategies in media connected with direct capital feed,
- Helping vault financing to construct a multi-storeyed residential block in Gloria, Bratislava,
- Reconstruction of an attic into luxury apartments in the city centre of Bratislava.
Year 2007 – Development of business finance
- Helping vault financing to construct underground garages managed by T.I.E.S. s.r.o. (a construction company),
- Capital entry into BLACH Slovak insurance broker company s.r.o., and its subsequent reorganisation.
Year 2008 – We started to focus on complex transactions, acquisition and investment management
- Consultiation in acquisition of Spielmann, s.r.o. Company – for a project concerning reclassification and development of Vysoke Tatry – Skalnate Pleso cableway,
- Successful sale of project Infiniti Media, s.r.o. project – it was purchased by a foreign investor,
- Acquisition of Optimum Energy Slovakia Limited, a start up project dealing with the payment of electricity, focusing on optimized utilisation of electrical energy for retail and institutional customers,
- Development of activities in real estate. Launching of LipKy project – construction of recreational area in Liptov.
Year 2009 – consolidation and innovation
- Continued cooperation on the media project with its new owner, focusing on business strategies,
- Stabilization and development of existing investments,
- Finishing of restructuring and rebranding of BLACH slovenská poisťovacia maklérska spoločnosť s.r.o. company fo Poystni and MacLer s.r.o. company,
- Joining projects in the sector of renewable energy sources – FV Electricity station and other alternative sources (2009).
Year 2010 – expansion of existing investments and advancement of activities in field of renewable energy sources
- Follow-up on projects INFINITI MEDIA, SPIELMANN, Poystni and MacLer,
- Launch of photovoltaic power plant in Czech republic – Solnice village, installed power output 2,7 MW,
- Preparation of projects in field of renewable energy sources- PV power plants and biogas stations in Slovakia,
- Development of projects in field of renewable energy sources in Balkan area.
Year 2011 – RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES AND RESTRUCTURING – INCREASING COMPETENCES AND EXPANDING OPPORTUNITIES
- Project management of the PV power plant generating 2 x 0.95 MWp in the region of Liptov – supporting the investor during the preparation phase and in the selection of the technologies, as well as the financial procurement and securing the connection process,
- Project management and construction of PV applications on the roofs of halls with a total power output of 400 kWp – from the preparation to the connection phase,
- Project preparation in the field of agricultural production – assumptions on the utilisation of synergies in the field of RES (biogas, biomass) as well as opportunities for real estate activities,
- Acquisition of BLUE SKY MINING s.r.o. – renewal of the mining, financing and overall restructuring of the quarry in Eastern Slovakia,
- Acquisition of EUROSPECTRUM s.r.o. – restructuring and refinancing of a company owning an industrial site near Liptovský Hrádok.
Year 2012 – QUARRY AND RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES – RESTRUCTURING, REFINANCING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Refinancing of the Podtureň PVP – roof applications with a total power output of 400 kWp,
- Management of the exit from EUROSPECTRUM s.r.o.,
- Development of the business activities of BLUE SKY MINING, s.r.o. – mining and sales of crushed construction aggregate, with a sale of 50% of the shares,
- Acquisition of KRUŠGEO.SK, s.r.o. – resumption of mining activities, as well as financing and overall restructuring of the quarry in eastern Slovakia,
- Analysis and preparation for the acquisition of RES projects in the Balkans,
- Continuation of preparation for agricultural production projects – assumptions on the utilisation of synergies in the field of RES (biogas, biomass) as well as opportunities for real estate activities.
Year 2013 – QUARRIES AND RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES – RESTRUCTURING, REFINANCING, EXIT MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
- Project and construction management, followed by the start-up of a photovoltaic power plant in Romania in the village of Tartasesti, not far from the city of Bucharest, with an installed capacity of 2.8 MW,
- Refinancing of the Tartasesti PVP in Romania via Sberbank Slovensko a.s. (bank institution) with insurance from the Export-Import Bank of the Slovak Republic,
- Analysis and preparation for the acquisition of PVP projects in Romania,
- Development of renewable energy activities in Africa,
- Exit management of projects in the field of construction aggregate mining.